Pre employment medical checks and driver’s licence medicals may be done at Spring Medical Group. Health and safety are important parts of your employment and work environment.
For your pre-employment medical examination or driver’s licence medical examination, you may be required to do the following:
- Give a history of your medical conditions
- Physical examination, including general, cardiovascular, neurologic, respiratory and abdominal examination.
- Height, weight, body mass index (BMI)
- Eye check or examination with the doctor or optometrist
- Respiratory test including spirometry
- Chest x-ray
- Drug and alcohol test, including urine drug screen
- Blood test for kidney function, diabetes, blood count, cholesterol, hepatitis etc.
- Other test as specified by your employer or regulatory body.
Please book an appointment with enough time to allow for all you may require for this exercise. In some situations, you may need to book an appointment for two different days to complete your medicals.